Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Big Titty Committee


Sighs, Victoria's Secret is having it's semi- annual sale until Wednesday and I would love to be able to buy a cute bra, but guess what. Victoria's Secret does not carry bras in my size.  No one ever believes me when i say this, but I've been measured in store and put in the biggest size they have, only to be told " I'm sorry we don't have anything that will fit you."  I secretly think Victoria's Secret bras are vanity sized, at least that's what I tell myself.

 Cons of Big boobs

1.  never being able to find the right bra.
2. being able to feed the nation
3. Sweaty boobs. (gross, right?)
4. there is no such thing as perky boobs when they are melon sized
5. poor posture
6. back pain

My dream bra/panty set
 lingerie lingerie latanyaspooner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates