Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bridal Shower Planning is always...interesting



I know, i know. I'm so behind in making a post about my bestie's bridal shower ( it happened in October of last year, but hey better late than never I always say.)  So here it goes.

Let's start with the planning process. Yep, there were a couple of times when i didn't think there would be a shower because no one could decide on one single idea and then  there were too many i'll just say "interesting" personalities clashing. *cough, cough* . We ended up deciding on Shout in Midtown Atlanta, which i had surprisingly never been to before because i actually work right across the street from it and i'd always heard good things about the food.

 

Now, let's fast forward to the night of. After arriving in secret to the Bride's house to surprise her with a limo ride to the secret location, we were told that the limo driver was nowhere in sight and coincidentally he was not answering our calls (can you say WTF?) Somehow we ended up making it to Shout and everything turned out wonderfully; we played games, enjoyed good food and celebrated a dear friend's pending nuptials, all while drinking wine of course!!


 Below is a pic of the sexy lady


The Bride


















Now let's fast forward a little more to gifting time. Note the leopard print Frederick's bag! My gift!! if you know me, you know that I like to buy gifts that people can use. When she first saw the bag she was all, "who is this from? What is it?", but I knew that when she read the card inside, she'd know i'd bought something good and useful *wink, wink*
















In case you're wondering. The card read "Wishing you and Calvin many years of happiness...and LOTS of babies! Hope this gift aides in the process."





























I'd bought a leopard print negligee and a whip and tickle, which i'm sure they will find useful. I'd also bought her some thigh highs, but i ultimately decided to keep those for myself *wink, wink* I'm just kidding!

 Me!!

1 comment:

Blogger templates