Monday, December 31, 2012

Playing around in the kitchen

Yesterday, after looking in the freezer and not being able to decide between chicken or beef I thought, hey why not shrimp?  So, i decided to try my hand at  making shrimp fried rice and Yum Yum sauce ( I cannot eat shrimp fried rice without it) Surprisingly, everything was easy to make. The only thing that gave me a little trouble was the Yum Yum sauce because after making it you can't eat it right away; It needs to be refrigerated overnight, or else it tastes kinda funny. And when i say funny i mean as in have you ever wondered what shit tastes like funny so trust me when i tell you this.  Refrigerate the Yum Yum sauce overnight before you serve it so that the flavors have a chance to blend.

 
 





Today, some of the stuff I'd previously ordered online came in the mail today!! It felt like Christmas all over again because I love, love, love getting things in the mail. Here is a pic of the sweater i ordered online from Forever 21. So far, I'm loving it. It's comfortable and super soft. Can't wait to wear it!


Then, it was off to the store to find things for the Polar Bear :) to hang up because right now i don't have anything on the walls in my apartment. I found this cute 4 piece framed wall art set, but i'm not too sure about it. What do you think?   Oh and below is also a pic of what i wore to the store. My new crossbody bag i got on Christmas and taupe colored boots that i bought online. The boots were actually an accident. I thought they were brown when i ordered them, but when they arrived i saw they were actually Taupe, which is not what i wanted. I was going to return them, but the closest place to return them is 60 miles away so guess who has a new favorite pair of Taupe colored boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates