Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tis the Season


Tis the Season for  baking...


Well tomorrow is Christmas Eve so I decided to get a start on making my cheesecakes, which is a tradition in my family. Growing up, my mom would always make me and my siblings our very own cheesecake and since then i always have to have one on Christmas.  Below are a couple of pics of my first attempt at making a couple myself. I made one cherry and one strawberry.













Since we're talking about Christmas, I figured i would also share something on my wish list. Chocolates from France!! These look so yummy and I would love to try them, however they are only shipped in France. Plus, they cost 25 euros, which is equivalent to 32 U.S. dollars so I'll have to wait until i'm in France to try these.



Now on to my recent purchases from my now favorite store Forever 21.. of course after New York and Company: a cardigan, two coats and a pleated skirt. 

 



 



Song of the Week. Dragonette- Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates