Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays

My Christmas was pretty awesome. I spent quality time with my family and got exactly what I'd wanted for Christmas: a new cross body purse!! I already have a Coach one, but I've kinda outgrown it. I'm a big bag type of girl so i always want to to stuff everything in my purse no matter what size it is, which of course does not  always work when you have a crossbody. That's where a BIGGER cross body bag comes in. The pic below is the actual purse i have. I  must say I love it and another plus is that it matches the cowgirl boots my sister bought me for Christmas, which are also shown below.





 


Last, but not least here are the cupcakes we had for Christmas dessert. I did not make these, which surprises everyone because I love to bake/cook. However, I was a lazy bum and didn't feel like baking so i instead ordered two dozen from a coworker who owns a local restaurant. One dozen were red velvet and the other dozen was caramel.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates