Saturday, December 22, 2012

Finish That Sentence!

I got this from The Glamorous Life of a Housewife. It's called Finish that sentence.

1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . . is a wonderland. It amazes me everyday how big my boobs are.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is awesome.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .I am a little aggressive. I'm the idiot yelling out the window "move your a**"
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . more shoes

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people bother me when i'm sleeping. I'm a real grouch when you wake me up.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . i'm probably crawling around on the floor or dancing on a table

8. I’ve come to realize that money… is pretty important when you don't have any.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . and i are totally different people.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I sleep way too much.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I have a great life

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .i hope i'm not still sick on Christmas

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is... crazy

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . it's a secret!!

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . has its ups and downs

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . eat more fruit and vegetables.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . cuddling

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . anything having to do with math.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are great if alcohol is involved.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of riding in airplanes.

2 comments:

  1. This seems fun! i may have to do this :D

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog btw :) I hope i can continue to write thing you like to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and you are most welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates